Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

If you see any anti-social behaviour or unusual behaviour which isn’t an emergency use the police 101 number to report it.  If the incident is logged then our PCSO Phil Wane can follow up the crime number. This number can be used if the incident is not an emergency remember if there is a crime being committed or it is an emergency call 999.


Leave a Reply